Update on Book Two of Legends of the Hengeyokai “Cherry Jewel”
Hi everyone. It’s a lovely autumn day in The Woodlands, Texas. The cool weather is finally here and right on time for my birthday! YEAH!
Hope all of you are enjoying your weekend so far. I have plans for a birthday lunch with my son and his new wife. And then tomorrow, the festivities continue with a concert of Oktoberfest music at one of my writing buddy’s vineyard. Good music, food and fantastic wine. Should be great fun.
Here’s the link to my friend’s website if you are interested in ordering some excellent wine. http://www.bernhardtwinery.com/2012/
For those who are eagerly awaiting the publication of Book Two from Legends of the Hengeyokai, I am pleased to say that editing is going well on Cherry Jewel and that it should be available on Amazon.com as both a trade paperback and an ebook on Kindle by the end of November of this year.
Also, the first book in the series, Tengu Prince is available as a trade paperback and a Kindle ebook, both on Amazon.com. Look for the paperback under Legends of the Hengeyokai Book One Tengu Prince and on Kindle as Tengu Prince Legends of the Hengeyokai. At this time, there is a little mix up in how the title is being presented for the paperback and the Kindle versions. Sorry about that!
Have a fun and safe Halloween!
All the Best!
- Update! (lediarunnels27221912.wordpress.com)
- Update! (fairytalesbylediar.wordpress.com)
- Update! (legendofthetenguprince.wordpress.com)
- Update! (creativemusingsoflediar.com)
- Next Post (lediarunnels27221219.wordpress.com)
- If the book is free, is it any good? (writeraid.net)
- I Want To Be a Paperback Writer, Paperback Writer (dan-harris.net)
- Comic Book Legends Revealed #390 (goodcomics.comicbookresources.com)